Sunday, January 23, 2011

CD 2 Ultrasound

Yesterday morning I went to my RE appointment and had a CD 2 (should have been 3 but that would have been today) ultrasound. He was surprised to find a cyst on each ovary. I just finished BC so he was thinking that would have taken care of any cysts but... not for me. It seems I always have at least 1 cyst but this time I got lucky and had one on each ovary. My body has to be fair, whatever the left gets, the right must too.

He thought about it and decided they were Small enough to go ahead and do the clomid anyway. Of course we were both concerned that the clomid would make them bigger or even multiply but he thought we should give it a shot. SO that is what we are going to do.

My period has been extremely heavy again! I thought the BC would lighten it up a bit but nope. Ever since the miscarriage, I have been having really heavy/ clotty periods and it is starting to concern me. I have never had this problem. My problem has always been the opposite; Too light and very short. Does this sound like possible endometriosis? I have never really thought about that until now. Can PCOS lead to that? I am not sure what to think.

I am already pretty much over this cycle and it just started. Which makes me sad. I am so tired of waiting for my body to regulate. If this we have to cancel this cycle, I am sure I will have to do another round of BC and wait another month. Why can't I just be semi- normal?

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am sorry for the news. I do hope they aren't big enough to cause any problems.

Endo can cause all sorts of problems, it seems. It definitely wouldn't hurt to have a lap to find out if you have it or not.

Jen said...

Hi Cori,
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! I am waiting for AF to arrive for me to do my US and then hopefully start Clomid this cycle. I'm on cycle day 32 and waiting! I have a feeling the US is going to show cysts just based on how I'm feeling, but we'll see! We could be cycling at tthe same time this month. Take care! Jen

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I know how you feel..like the cycle is a bust even though it has just begun! Ugh, I hope you are WRONG and this is it for you. Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers