This weekend we celebrated a best friend's 30
th Birthday in Vegas. We had a blast, spent way too much money and danced like crazy. I am super tired and glad that I have one final day off before returning to work. I am a strong believer that the longer the break, the harder it is to go back. I
shouldn't complain because I have been off for 4 whole weeks. It has been
soooo nice. I do miss seeing my kiddos though.
Me and the Mr.

Me and the Birthday Girl

Me and my Best Friend

Great Times


I am not going to lie... I am really hoping this is my last crazy outing for a
loooong time. I love hanging out with my favorite people, but I would love even more to be the pregnant DD for everyone else ;)
I will be taking my last BC pill on Tuesday night and hope to get my period shortly after so that... Oh and on the same note, we have found out that Chris has a total of 3 cousins that are pregnant within the last 2 months.
YAY. (Trying so hard not to be bitter)
2 comments:
I am glad you had a fabulous time! Though, I too hope it's your last shebang as well. ;)
(hugs)
So fun! Looks like you had a great time! I hope you get to be the pregnant DD VERY soon! (hugs)
Post a Comment