So she is here. I was getting worried and started googling what would happen if my period never came after the 21 days of BC because I was not feeling any symptoms and then "bam". There it was. I really need to practice being more patient. ( 2 1/2 years seems like long enough though)
I called my RE this afternoon and they scheduled me to come in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning at 8:30 am since they are closed on Sundays. I am feeling a bit anxious about it though. It will be the first time I will have to walk into that place since I left there holding back the tears after finding out we had lost the baby. I remember standing at the counter and handing the lady my card so that she could charge me $150 for the worst ultrasound of my life. I didn't want to cry and I think I was still in complete shock. It was so different than the appointment we had just 2 weeks earlier. 2 weeks earlier we were both smiling from ear to ear and replaying the sweet sound of our baby's heartbeat over and over in our mind ( I would have paid thousands of dollars for that appointment).
However, I plan to be strong and get 'er done. I really want to do this again. I am ready. I am just praying for a better outcome.

1 comment:
(hugs) I pray for a better outcome for you too.
Post a Comment